TGC at Sacconnesset members share a passion for golf and its traditions of competition and camaraderie.
TGC at Sacconnesset is a private club, located 12 minutes southeast of the Cape Cod Canal.
Membership sales are coordinated through the TGCS Membership Office and Champion Golf Group, represented by Robby Thompson (Partner, CGG).
Why consider membership at TGC at Sacconnesset?
- Member-owned club with no debt
- Rees Jones design
- Exceptional playing conditions
- Members drawn to quality experiences
- TGC Grille
- Equal opportunity tee times
- Natural beauty
- Extended season on temperate Cape Cod
- Friendly, experienced staff
- Purposefully relaxed atmosphere
All members are stewards of the vision of the Club, to offer superb playing conditions with a purposefully relaxed attitude and unprecedented hospitality and service.
Contact the Membership Office to schedule a visit and tour of the Club. The team is prepared to answer any questions you might have about the features and benefits of the Club's membership opportunities.
Click here to contact the Membership Office